Please take a moment to read our Legal Policy…
Our Legal Policy
Due to the nature of coaching, we do not guarantee any particular result. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
Coaching is absolutely, 100% non-refundable unless specified in the terms and conditions for that course, programme or product.
This agreement is in effect as of 1st September 2017.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any updates or modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting vetharmony.co.uk and accessing the courses, products, information, resources, services, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Vet Harmony Ltd.
Any content which we feel does not comply with this User Agreement may be removed at our sole discretion, along with any content we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jenny Guyat and www.vetharmony.co.uk, its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
You understand and agree that by using our website all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. By this we mean we do not represent or guarantee the following:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or specific requirements.
- ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded from www.vetharmony.co.uk or affiliate sites created by its parent company, or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, through any Resources we provide obtained by you from Jenny Guyat, www.vetharmony.co.uk or Vet Harmony Ltd, shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Vet Harmony Ltd will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content and materials available from www.vetharmony.co.uk and Vet Harmony Ltd, including but not limited to content, text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of www.vetharmony.co.uk, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless previously and specifically authorised by www.vetharmony.co.uk
Termination of Use
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to part or all of our website and Resources including specific social media pages without notice and for any reason and without limitation should you breach a this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate authorities if necessary. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by www.vetharmony.co.uk from our offices based in the UK. These Disclaimers shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
www.vetharmony.co.uk disclaimed all warranties and conditions of any kind either expressed or implied. Any results from testimonials are to provide an indication of what others have experienced through working with Jenny Guyat and/or her products. www.vetharmony.co.uk is not a guarantee that you will experience the same outcome, as your individual success will depend on your commitment, individual circumstances, efforts and motivation to use the materials available. Intellectual property rights – You have no right to use or reproduce any of the processes, techniques, presentations, methodologies, precedents and materials or content used in this site for the benefit of others. You must not at any time use or reproduce any www.vetharmony.co.uk materials in any manner, shape or form (except for your own personal use).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com